WELCOME to ctsulha.blogspot.com

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Online Shopping


Online shopping has become a popular shopping method ever since the internet has declared a takeover. There are many individuals that are looking for other amazing alternatives shopping and online shipping is just the fix for that.

There are many advantages of online shopping; this is the reason why online stores are a booming business today. Online shopping includes buying clothes, gadgets, shoes, appliances, or even daily groceries. We can save time, save fuel, save energy, easily compare the price, availability; can avoid waiting in line and easy to search merchandise we want to buy.

There are many alternative to buy online such as using Whatsapp, facebook and blog. I just wanted to share my experience buy online using Whatsapp.  Actually my husband is very busy and he is workerholic person but he urgently needs a new shirt. At that time I have no transport to go to shopping mall.  I suddenly came into an idea for online shopping.  Without wasting my time, I search for shirt from the internet.  Choose the right shirt from several online retailer, and proceed the order with just using Whatsapp mobile application.



                                                               Purchase via whatsapp




                                                                Purchase via mudah.com.my
                                   
                                                                ‘’ SHARING IS CARING’’

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice post
    Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. shopping hub joint network affiliates

    ReplyDelete